- consisting of 27 SunPower 215 watt modules
- SunPower 6000m Inverter
- Sunny WebBox online data monitoring system
- Tucson Electric Power - $3.00 a watt or $17,415
- Federal Tax Credit - $4,833
- Arizona Tax Credit - $1,000
- No sales tax
- Our out of pocket cost: $10,200
|BEFORE: Roof at the back of our townhome, above the patio and bedroom.|
|RAILS INSTALLED: Holes were drilled into our roof for the attachment of the posts to the joists in the roof. Two waterproof sealants were used, then a metal flashing with a double layer of roofing fabric and rubberized roof paint. It will never leak.|
|AFTER: 9 SunPower modules ready to collect the rays and give us some power.|
|Rack of 9 modules - Each panel or module is 61 inches x 31 inches|
Rear of Townhome with 9 Solar Modules
BEFORE: Roof of garage and bedroom, ready for installation.
AFTER: 18 SunPower modules face south, at 25 degree incline.